No one wants to invest in solutions they hope they’ll never need to use, but in today’s digital economy an effective backup and disaster recovery solution is just as important to your business as keeping the doors open and the lights on.
To mitigate the risk of downtime or permanent data loss, Hosted Backup & Archiving automates the end to end backup and storage of business data in a secure offsite location so that should the worst happen, you will be able to recover quickly.
Nearly half of all SMBs have experienced a data loss. On average, the cost to recover data was approximately $9,000, but 14% were never able to recover.Spiceworks
What we’ll do for you
Sentrian One aims keep you connected, protected and productive with IT capacity supplied as and when you need it. You simply choose the services you require and pay on a monthly subscription basis. When you subscribe to Hosted Backup & Archiving, we will:
- image based server backup (located either in your office or a cloud hosting facility) via secure transfer to our data centre;
- encrypt data in transit and at rest;
- retain data in line with your corporate policies and regulatory requirements;
- store backup data in a local geography so restoration can be carried out in a variety of ways in a short time scale, regardless of the volume;
- store archive data in highly scalable retention service that will be available, operational and affordable over the long term;
- proactively monitor and maintain the backup environment including standard support for issue resolution and data restoration when required.
Request a call-back to discuss how Sentrian can help in your business.