In much the same way that you pay for the electricity that you consume, using cloud services to provide your IT infrastructure enables access to computing speed, capacity and applications as and when you need them. By shifting from a capital investment to a monthly subscription mindset, it no longer matters how deep your pockets are before you can deploy scalable IT infrastructure with the security, high availability and performance to rival even the largest multi-national corporations.
Rather than installing and supporting applications on each individual’s PC or laptop, through Sentrian One Hosted Desktop the user’s desktop environment is hosted, run, delivered and supported from a central location that you access through a browser-based connection. All the applications you use to run your business – such your office productivity suite, accounting package or practice management software – are centrally maintained so all you need to worry about in your office is local hardware and a high-quality, resilient connection to the Internet.
What we’ll do for you
Sentrian One aims to keep you connected, protected and productive with IT capacity supplied as and when you need it. You simply choose the services you require and pay on a monthly subscription basis. When you subscribe to Hosted Desktop, we will:
- host your business applications on a dedicated virtual server in our data centre;
- support the hosted environment through a fully automated service that covers monitoring and remediation, maintenance and security, and request fulfillment;
- provide centralised user authentication and administration through Active Directory;
- included 50Gb file storage capacity as standard;
- automatically backup your data with 200GB backup capacity included as standard;
- make it easy for you to scale your storage capacity up or down as you need it.
Request a call-back to discuss how Sentrian can help in your business.