Being able to restore your data from an offsite backup is an important first step to being ready to cope with a disaster, but what happens if your server hard drive has failed and you’re facing the prospect of two very expensive days lost productivity while a replacement is supplied and installed?
Hosted Disaster Recovery works together with Hosted Backup & Archiving providing access to a “ready-to-run” virtual environment. In the event of a disaster, this virtual environment becomes your live production platform, running in the same state as it was at your last backup, and accessible via VPN from wherever your team needs to work.
Disasters can have a significant financial impact on SMBs. Downtime…costs small businesses a median of $3,000/day.Symantec, 2011 SMB Disaster Preparedness Study
What we’ll do for you
Sentrian One aims to keep you connected, protected and productive with IT capacity supplied as and when you need it. You simply choose the services you require and pay on a monthly subscription basis. When you subscribe to Hosted Disaster Recovery, we will:
- help design, validate and implement your Business Continuity plan;
- pre-configure access from your premises, disaster recovery site or even the public internet to enable fast and easy connection to your disaster recovery environment should the worst happen.
- provide an exact working replica of your server infrastructure running from our tier III data center in order to have your staff productive and working in the IT environment that they are used to.
- keep your infrastructure available indefinitely, regardless of the length of the ‘disaster’. In fact, your IT infrastructure can be permanently migrated should the need arise.
- migrate any new data from your disaster recovery infrastructure back to your production environment as soon as it is up and running again.