Ensuring that IT services and infrastructure are running and available is what Maintenance and Monitoring is all about. Automated systems constantly monitor the status of a large number of items of interest within the IT infrastructure and report on exceptions to the norms of these items. In many cases, we can automatically resolve issues as they are detected. Where this is not possible, tickets are automatically raised for escalation to the service desk.
Sentrian has taken our existing ‘reactive’ behaviour to a more proactive approach. This has helped us focus on core business processes knowing that our critical IT services are being maintained.MPN Consulting
What we’ll do for you
Sentrian One aims to keep you connected, protected and productive with IT capacity supplied as and when you need it. You simply choose the services you require and pay on a monthly subscription basis. When you subscribe to Maintenance and Monitoring we will:
- Keep an eye on your core IT infrastructure 24×7 with the aim of keeping your network running smoothly with as little human intervention as possible;
- Automatically detect and resolve potential issues;
- Create event tickets for engineering attention when automated resolution is not possible;
- Discover new devices as they are added to your network and incorporate them in the monitoring regime;
- Ensure all operating system patches are kept up to date on your servers and workstations;
- Ensure antivirus software on servers and workstations is always installed and kept up to date.